Our concept: comprehensive lease management
Find out how we integrate your project into Fibail System Comprehensive Lease Management.
At your side, we are committed to ensuring the progress of your project.
Together, we adopt the right leasing strategy for your development.
1. AUDIT OF YOUR IT EQUIPMENT
• Financial audit: Accounting inventory of equipment (with your departments), Equipment book value/market value comparison, Summary of the different acquisition methods.
• Technical audit: Estimation of the lifespan of the company’s equipment, Assessment of upgrades required for the desired level of performance, Calculation of the cost of updating the equipment and software retained, Analysis of your procurement projects for the coming financial year.
2. SET-UP OF THE LEASING SOLUTION
• Selection of the leasing format best suited to your project.
• Option to integrate your existing solution via a leaseback transaction (buy-back of your equipment at its book value).
3. ACCOUNTING FOLLOW-UP AND MANAGEMENT OF YOUR PROJECT VIA OUR BACK OFFICE
• Processing of all your orders.
• Payment of deposits/supplier invoices.
• Rent invoicing.
• “Reporting System” option: itemised or detailed billing.
4. ONLINE MONITORING OF YOUR CONTRACTS
• Online management of your leased assets.
• Viewing of ongoing contracts.
• Monitoring and consultation of supplier invoices included in the contracts.
5. DEVELOPMENT AND RECYCLING
• Analysis of development potential.
• Management of the removal and recycling of obsolete equipment.
• Integration of new assets.
la gestion locative globale